Friday 7 January 2011

Coalition of Resistance National Council meeting and interview

Just got back from Spain earlier this week and things have not stopped since. I had the Lambeth Green Party meeting on Wednesday night and have been working full time for the last two days, also seeing a friend of mine from Ireland who is staying in London for a week or two. Also putting the papers together today for the next meeting of the London Ambulance Service Patients Forum on Monday.

In the interim Edward Lewis of New Left Project has finally sent me a copy of my interview with him last month and it is now up on their blog and will be up on the Coalition of Resistance site soon. I know that I may have ruffled a few feathers with my comments on the Right to Work (SWP front organisation) and also on the defects of Stop the War but my motto is always that one should be as forthright as possible in politics and address the issues head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment